- Motor : BL3640
- Input voltage : DC 12V / 24V
- Control type : PWM
- External input : Variable resistance, CW/CCW, start/stop
- Weight : 8g
- Brushless DC motor controller
- long lifetime
- Compact size, high efficiency
- Cost effective, easy operation
- Swift CW/ CCW direction change
- Internal/ external speed control selection
- Available variable resistance
Embedded Controller for BLDC Motor Driver
■ Power input
DC12V ~ DC24V must input range of the power.
Please enter the rated voltage of the motor connected to the same voltage.
■ Speed Control
Turning the internal volume in the clockwise direction (CW) of the motor speed increases.
The speed of the motor is reduced by turning counterclockwise (CCW).
■ Using the external volume (optional).
After the change in the internal volume, top jumpers to EXT position INT (Default),
If you connect an external volume module (sold separately), you can control the speed external volume.
■ Remote ON/OFF control function
Insert the supplied cable to the ON/OFF control terminal is used to connect both ends of the cable to the switch.
- Switch Open Status: Motor stopped
- Switch Close Status: Motor drive
■ CW/CCW control
After the CW/CCW Insert the supplied cable to the control terminal is used to connect both ends of the cable to the switch.
- Switch Open Status: CW direction of rotation
- Switch Close Status: CCW direction of rotation
■ Acceleration / deceleration time adjustment
0 ~ 5 seconds Acceleration ㆍ Deceleration time adjustment: Setting in communication mode